Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wise Co. changing Trick or Treat night?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wise Co. changing Trick or Treat night?

    that is what I overheard. so if Norton keeps it as Sunday watch out again you folks around The City Park:doh:
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. changing Trick or Treat night?

    heard today it is just Big Stone. is this correct?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. changing Trick or Treat night?

    I think The Coalfield posted a list on their Facebook.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. changing Trick or Treat night?

    I don't do facebook
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. changing Trick or Treat night?

    Probably for the best - it's a huge time suck and source of drama.

    Here's what they said:

    "We've gotten a lot of inquiries about Halloween schedules, since the holiday falls on a Sunday this year. Here's info for each town: Big Stone Gap, Saturday, 6-8 p.m.; Wise, Sunday, 5-8 p.m.; Appalachia, Saturday, 6-9 p.m.; Norton, Sunday, 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Coeburn, Sunday, 5-9 p.m.; Pound, Saturday, 5-8 p.m.; St. Paul, Saturday, 5-9 p.m."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. changing Trick or Treat night?

    Quote Originally Posted by ndn_fan View Post
    Probably for the best - it's a huge time suck and source of drama.

    Here's what they said:

    "We've gotten a lot of inquiries about Halloween schedules, since the holiday falls on a Sunday this year. Here's info for each town: Big Stone Gap, Saturday, 6-8 p.m.; Wise, Sunday, 5-8 p.m.; Appalachia, Saturday, 6-9 p.m.; Norton, Sunday, 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Coeburn, Sunday, 5-9 p.m.; Pound, Saturday, 5-8 p.m.; St. Paul, Saturday, 5-9 p.m."
    thanks
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. changing Trick or Treat night?

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I don't do facebook
    It is my b-day on Halloween! I say let them Trick or Treat on Sunday!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •